Handelsregister Nr: HRB 143385 B beim AG Berlin-Charlottenburg
Capital: 45.000,00 Euro
Bank / Fiduciary account for payments of foreign payments:
account owner: aavy Family Office GmbH
Bank: DEGUSSA BANK AG, Frankfurt a. Main
Our general terms and conditions of business and use apply expressly.
René Schumann as managing Director
Kurfürstendamm 193 E, 10707 Berlin
Storkower Straße 13, 15711 Königs Wusterhausen
Telefon: +49 (0)30 - 20 20 00 66
Terms and Conditions of Business
(1) Cost-free: The hiring of advertisements of all kinds (Automobile, Autoteile, Accessories, Immobilizer, Tool ect.) Is exclusively for intermediary partners at www.allradland.de, www.truckblockade.com : Allradland), without restrictions and only for intermediary partners free of charge ("free") and non-binding, both for commercial and private advertisements. There is no volume limitation. The personal data will not be passed on or sold to third parties (see also "Data Protection"). You can find the prerequisites for becoming a broker partner under the PARTNER menu item.
(2) The user of this service is solely responsible for the content, in particular its correctness and legal permissibility, the texts, documents, pictures and links set. The user is obligated not to transmit any data to allrad, which violates the rights of third parties or against applicable law. Allradland is not obliged to check the entries made for the impairment of the rights of third parties. The user is furthermore obliged to release allradland from claims of third parties which arise in any way from the publication of the texts, documents, pictures and hyperlinks against allradland. The user undertakes to keep the advertisement to the best of his knowledge, that is to say, And to delete the listing or the company profile, if the property offer or the company profile is no longer up-to-date. In the commercial sector, the user is responsible for complying with § 5 TMG (Telemediengesetz, Impressumpflicht) and is obligated to fulfill all requirements of this imprint obligation (further information at (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressum obligation). Images used on the pages of allradland are licensed and may not be downloaded and used elsewhere for copyright reasons.
3) All liability is excluded in principle. This exclusion of liability does not apply: if a damage results from the culpable violation of a contractual obligation and has been caused by gross negligence or gross negligence or willfully by its legal representatives or vicarious agents for the liability under the Product Liability Act and in the absence of assured characteristics if a damage Gross negligence or gross negligence or gross negligence or gross negligence on the part of a legal representative or agent has been caused by gross negligence or gross negligence or by his legal representative or vicarious agents Fulfillment aids.
4) Entries in allradland are independently set by the user and kept or deleted. Allradland assumes no liability or guarantee for the correctness of the available information and is not in contact with the providers and the offers.
(5) In the case of entries which violate good morals or statutory or official prohibitions (among other things raffles), and / or in the case of entries which do not relate to property offers and are abusive to products or services or to entries which promise properties , Which can not be fulfilled and mislead the consumer, or in the case of sales or rental offers which have been carried out without the marketing order of the owner or in the case of entries with a content which is harmful to the youth, allradland reserves the right to change these entries or, - without notice and justification. All services and services offered by allrad free of charge do not entitle the user to fulfillment. The information obtained from joint ventures between agents is to be treated confidentially and may not be used or published elsewhere outside the allrad network.
(6) Note for warning attempts: No warning without previous contact! If the contents or the presentation of these pages violate third party rights or legal regulations, we ask for a corresponding message without costnote. We guarantee that the passages which are rightly objected to are immediately removed, without the intervention of a legal adviser being required by you. Nevertheless, we will reimburse you in full, without incurring any prior contact and, if necessary, file a counter-claim for violation of the aforementioned provisions.
(7) allradland reserves the right to block users of this Internet site from violating legal or official prohibitions, against good morals or against these conditions of use of this service.
(8) Subject to change.
(9) The legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, the seat is Berlin, the jurisdiction is Berlin.
With regard to the technical characteristics of the Internet, no guarantee can be given for the authenticity, correctness and completeness of the information made available on the Internet. No guarantee is given for the availability or operation of the present website and its contents.
Any liability for direct, indirect or other damages, irrespective of their causes, arising out of the use or non-availability of the data and information of this homepage is excluded, to the extent legally permissible.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these third-party contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. Links to our website are welcome!
Note for warning attempts
No warning without previous contact! If the contents or the presentation of these pages violate third party rights or legal regulations, we ask for a corresponding message without costnote. We guarantee that the passages which are rightly objected to are immediately removed, without the intervention of a legal adviser being required by you.
Nevertheless, we will reimburse you in full, without incurring any prior contact and, if necessary, file a counter-claim for violation of the aforementioned provisions.
The legal basis for data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemediengesetz (TMG).
Access data / server log files
The provider (or his webspace provider) collects data about every access to the offer (so-called server logfiles). The access data include:
Name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of the retrieval, transmitted data volume, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, the referrer URL, the IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, the provider reserves the right to check the log data at a later date if, due to concrete indications, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information with the help of which a person can be identified, ie information which can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. But also data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone count to personal data.
Personal data are collected, used and passed on by the provider only if this is legally permitted or if the users consent to the data collection.
When contacting the provider (for example via a contact form or e-mail), the user's data are stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry as well as in the event that connection questions arise.
Integration of third-party services and content
It is possible that third party contents, such as videos from YouTube, Google Maps map material, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, may be included within this website. This always assumes that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as "third-party providers") perceive the IP address of the users. Without the IP address, they could not send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of these contents. We only make use of such content, whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. However, we will not affect if the third-party vendor uses the IP address, e.g. For statistical purposes. As far as we know, we will inform the users about it.
You can access many online ad cookies from companies through the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ manage.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., to allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information about your use of this website (including your IP address) generated through the use of Google Analytics is transferred to a Google Inc. server in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators, and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose described above. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on users' computers, and which makes an analysis of the use of the website by them
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Article 14 (1) of the ODR Regulation:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS), which can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Trademark TRUCKBLOCKADE, ALLRADLAND
ALLRADLAND and TRUCKBLOCKADE are registered and registered trademarks at the German Patent Office. All rights are owned by the brand owner, allradland GmbH.
Transactions in accordance with the Banking Act (KWG)
Business transactions subject to authorization pursuant to the German Banking Act are, in principle, excluded and are not offered on the internet pages "allradland" and its subwebs. Under their trademark and the Internet toplevel domain name, the owner presents her online financial information portal with the following content (among others): the owner offers real property values for her purchase (gemstones, gold, jewelery, art, technology, mobile, real estate ect. ) And critically contrasts them with respect to typical banking products from the point of view of capital investment, by mentioning advantages and disadvantages (without mediation or recommendations), investment in property values (with recommendations on own sales offers); Financial news as selected information, comparisons, opposites, reports and user comments on topics related to the financial world; Information about their own agency, information about their own company, information about their own family office, information about their own asset management, information about their own business interests, information and opinions about their own financial investments and much more.
The holder is not a bank or credit institution and recommends or expressly does not recommend offers from banks and credit institutions.
Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Geodaten: 52°30' 03.8"N 13°19' 03.6"E